Best sex positions – give her maximum satisfaction
Best sex positions – make her scream
Do you know how to give her maximum satisfaction? Want to know which sex positions hit the best spots? Looking for something new to try with a partner? Or maybe you’re looking for someone to try out a steamy position with?
How many time have you made her cum? Well, well, well. Learn a few new things about the right sex position our best sex positions blog. And of course, you can find a new partner to practice with by signing up Flirt Online.
And of course, you can find a new partner to practice with by joining Flirt Online FREE.
Flirting with a Married Woman
Great we have been ‘Let off the Leash’ we have no restrictions about a flirting with a ‘MILF’ and/or ‘Flirting with a Married Woman’
These type of women are either latent ‘Horn Dogs’or open ‘Brazen Hussies’
Flirting is all about getting to the ‘Honey Pot’ via Route One methods
1. Ask the MILF about her ‘Old Man’ boyfriend or husband – you need to see the lights change to ‘Green’ OK you are on Green now you know the ‘Old Man’ likes Pigeon Racing – David Beckham playing football and the likes of Horse Racing – Golf and Politics – Yawn!
2. Right get going flirting on the green road and drive at top speed towards the genitalia of the married woman!
3. Get her to laugh and get aroused when you tell her what you are going to do for her feline desires. You can use any description or euphemism you like eg ‘Tom Cat chased down a pussy and when cornered the pussy lay on its back and opened her legs’ Flirting BS like that is all you will need as she is used to hearing chat about pigeon racing! Your number one focus is flirting about her ‘Sex’ and ‘Genitalia’
4. After all you have nothing to worry about because the first time you met the married woman. You looked into her eyes and thought she was ‘Cock Eyed’ this was not all illusion. ‘Cock Eyed’ is well known as genetic malfunction that MILFs who are not getting enough ‘Sex’ suffer from! The only man I ever met who had a surefire cure for this ‘Cock Eyed’ look was in his opinion always to thrust home the last inch as that always seems to get MILFs looking straight ahead!
5. Finally how far flirting will lead you with a married woman is usually up to the man – meaning that he may decide to flirt around bringing sex toys into the mix – which has even been known as a temporary fix for the ‘Cock Eyed’ look which the curious MILF often replaces with an ‘OPEN EYED’ stare – a gasp – and a pleading ‘Yes Please’
6. Flirting summary keep on topic ‘Sex’ and ‘Genitalia’ then let the screwing begin!
Flirting with a Married Woman…
MILF – meaning – Mom I’d like to F**k!
Flirting On Facebook – Cause of many divorces in UK
Flirting on social networking site such as MySpace has been blamed as the cause of many failed marriages in UK. The most popular of the social networking sites; Facebook was blamed for the failure of about 1 out of 3 marriages in UK, according to a survey published by divorce website Divorce Online.
The report claimed that at at the end of 2009, 20% of divorce petition cited flirting on Facebook as the reason for instigating divorce proceedings, 2 year later, at the end of 2011, and increase of 13% was recorded, bringing divorce attributed to flirting on Facebook to 33%.
When specific behaviour that actually bring about divorces were analysed, the most common reasons includes spouses posting inappropriate messages to members of the opposite sex and Facebook friends reporting spouse’s behaviour. Separated spouses posting about each other also hasten divorces.
Facebook is definitely not the least site anyone considering flirting with members of the opposite sex should use giving the public nature of posting on Facebook. A much better platform for married men and women who want to flirt or have an affair is a site such as Very Naughty extramarital affairs dating site. Posting and messages on Very Naughty are private, cannot be view by any one other than members of the site.
The second most popular social networking site, the micro-bloging platform Twitter was mentioned only in 20 of the 5,000 divorce petition.